We know, we know – Christmas is just over a week away. But if you still need some great ideas for those teens in your life, my kids have some suggestions for you. They have a variety of geeky interests sure to inspire you in finding the perfect gift.
1. Tsum Tsum plush characters from shopdisney. You can get individual characters, character duos, or character sets. And they are so cute!
2. Disney Funko Pops from boxlunch. Seriously, Lumier is adorable! All the Funko Pops are cute, but he’s hard to top.
3. Lego Brickheadz from Lego. For your Lego fans who love Disney, you’ve got Belle and the Beast, Captain Jack Sparrow, Black Widow, Captain America, Finn and more!
4. Lego Star Wars Buildable Figures from Lego. We are huge Star Wars fans here, and we love these figures. We have 5 already, and are looking forward to collecting the rest.
5. Classic/Older Disney movies from shopdisney. Tragically, there are many teens (and tweens) out there who have never seen some of the older and classic Disney movies. This needs to be fixed! So buy your teens a few classics – Mary Poppins, the original Pete’s Dragon, Robin Hood, The Fox in the Hound.
6. Hot Topic. Yes, the whole store. Almost any fandom that your teen is into can be found in Hot Topic. Shirts, bags, jewelry, figures, pjs, and more! It’s a dream store for fandoms.
7. Pins, patches, and decals from fanflaire. They have a black flame candle pin! Enough said.
8. Candy from Lolli & Pops. We are lucky enough to live near a Lolli & Pops location, and it is an amazing store! They have classic candy, European chocolates, a great collection of Harry Potter candies, and the store has a gummy room! It’s a dangerous store to walk into, because you will want to buy everything!
9. Mickey Mouse Disney backpack by Loungefly at shopdisney. It’s perfection! Very Mickey Mouse, without just being a Mickey Mouse face. You can’t look at it and not know what it is. And the little Mickey glove is just the perfect accent touch.
10. Guardians of the Galaxy Cassette Tape Bag from thinkgeek. It’s a great crossbody, with another cute accent touch – a headphone charm. And while you’re on thinkgeek looking at the bag, check out the rest of the website.