“All it takes is faith and trust.”
And just a little bit of pixie dust! Today is the 65th anniversary of Disney’s Peter Pan. So we are celebrating with a Peter Pan inspired nail look.
Here’s how Alexia did it:
- To give the idea of Peter’s hat, lay down a deep green on all your fingers. Alexia used Sally Hansen – Electric Emerald.
- Then use a fine nail brush and a shade of red to pop in a bright feather. Alexia went with the classic of Revlon – Revlon Red.
- Using a Sally Hansen black nail art pen to make little bend marks at the side of her nails, to give the hat a little crease movement.
- Place a base color down representing the night sky. Alexia’s pick for this was H&M – Intergalactic.
- Again using your nail art brush, add two white stars, one slightly higher and to the side. After all, it is the second star to the right!
- Give your nails a little bit of pixie dust with a sparkle coat like Essie LuxEffects in Pure Pearlfection.
- Finish up with a high shine top coat.
Are you doing anything to celebrate that boy who “won’t grow up”?