We missed National Winnie the Pooh day (January 18th) a few weeks ago, so we’re celebrating now.
To achieve this look:
POOH BEAR & PIGLET
- Paint the ring, middle, and pinkie fingers with Sinful Colors – Let’s Meet. Use striping tape to mark off Pooh’s shirt.
- Paint the middle with L.A. Colors – Candy Apple. (We used OPI – Cajun Shrimp at first, but it looked too pink against the yellow. The key is to have a bright red though, not a dark red)
- Paint the ring fingers with Essie – Fiji.
- Apply a layer of Sinful Colors – Boom Boom across the bottom ⅔ of the nails.
- Use black striping tape to make two stripes in Piglet’s shirt.
HUNNY POT (THUMBS)
- Lay down a base coat of Maybelline Color Show – Shocking Seas.
- Use a black shade and a thin brush to write “hunny” on the nail.
- Add a few honey drops with your same yellow from Pooh.
For a special finish, Alexia used a matte top coat on all her nails, and a regular top coat over the honey drops, to make them look shiny.
Have a Mani Monday suggestion? Let us know if the comments below!